While we don't allow you to embed your booking calendar on your website directly from Cobot, you can use Google Calendar to display it on your site.
- Set up a Google Calendar
- In your Google calendar, setup a calendar for each resource you want to sync
- Set up the Google calendar sync for Cobot
- Here you can link each of your Cobot calendars to a Google Calendar
- Now you can embed your Google Calendar on your website.
A few notes:
- Members will not be able to make a booking through the newly embedded Google Calendar - they'll still need to be logged in to your Cobot space account.
- The sync works both ways between the applications, but syncing times can vary because of Google's servers
- Cobot doesn't currently support recurring bookings, so if a recurring booking is made in the Google cal, only the first booking will appear in Cobot. If you have a recurring booking to make, we can help - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !