Once a membership has been cancelled, that member will be directed to the general Cobot login page, without being an active member in any space. You have two options to bring them back in as members of your space:
1) Reactivate your member's account and change their plan in your admin area.
This method will have you reactivate their membership so that they will be re-registered when they log in.
- Find their name under Manage > Members > Cancelled Members.
- Click the drop-down menu by Plan > Change Plan to change their plan to whichever plan you would like them to be on, setting the correct start and invoicing dates, then clicking the Change Plan button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on the drop-down menu by Membership > Undo Cancellation
2) Have the member sign up for a plan on their own.
- Send them a link to the plan, which can be found under Setup > Plans > clicking on the plan name > selecting the link.
- Have the member follow the link and then sign in to Cobot using their existing login details.
- Now they can register as usual and choose their own activation date.