Still Have Questions?
Leave a comment below or ask us
- Adding Administrators
- Adding Members
- Adding Membership Plans
- Automated Payments
- Booking Resources
- Cloudessa Setup
- Credit Cards & Direct Debit
- Help Desk
- Managing Resources
- Member Questions
- Members Overview
- Netbox Wifi Setup
- One-time Charges
- Prepaid Booking Passes
- RFID/Swipe Card Check-in
- Registering Your Coworking Space
- The Admin Dashboard
- Time Passes
- Wifi Integration
To book a resource, go to Manage, Booking Calendar.
The Booking Calendar displays the bookings of the current month.
Bookings can be made in 3 ways:
- space administrators can book resources without selecting a coworker
- space administrators can book a resource for a coworker, who will then either be charged for it on the next invoice or might have some free use as part of his/her Membership Plan
- coworkers can book resources themselves, as they have access to the same booking calendar as administrators
To make a booking, double-click on the day you want the booking to start.
In the form that pops up you can select the start and end time, as well as give the booking a title. Optionally - if you are an admin - you can select for which coworker the booking has been made. If you do, that coworker will be charged for the booking on his/her next invoice.
Canceling a booking
As a space admin, you can cancel any booking at any time. Coworkers can only cancel their own bookings before the period they selected starts.
To cancel a booking, select it in the booking calendar and then click the highlighted Cancel Booking button.
Keeping track of bookings
As a space admin, you can see the list of a coworker's recent bookings on their Members page. There's a panel designated Bookings near the bottom of the page with a link to the list. Coworkers have access to the same information when they log in.
General statistics concerning the bookings and the use of your resources can be found under the tab Analyze and then Bookings.