Still Have Questions?
Leave a comment below or ask us
- Adding Coworkers
- Adding Plans
- Adding administrators to your space
- Automated Payments
- Booking Resources
- Credit Cards
- Help Desk
- Managing and Booking Resources
- Member questions
- One-time Charges
- RFID/swipe card check-in
- Registering a Space
- Setting up a Coworking Space
- The Admin Dashboard
- Time Passes
- Wifi Integration
To book a resource go to Manage, Booking Calendar.
Here you see the bookings of the current month.
Bookings can be made in 3 ways:
- space admins can book resources without selecting a coworker
- space admins can book a resource for a coworker, who will be charged for it on the next invoice
- coworkers can book resources themselves, as they have access to the same booking calendar as admins
To make a booking, double-click on the day you want the booking to start.
In the following form you can select the start and end time, as well as give it a title. Optionally - if you are an admin - you can select the coworker the booking is for. If you do, that coworker will be charged for the booking on his/her next invoice.
Canceling a Booking
As a space admin you can cancel any booking any time. Coworkers can only cancel their own bookings before they have started.
To cancel a booking, select it in the booking calendar and then click the highlighted Cancel Booking button.
Keeping track of bookings
As a space admin, you can see the list of a coworker's recent bookings on their coworker page. There's a panel called Bookings near the bottom of the page with a link to the list. Coworkers have access to the same information when they log in.