Still Have Questions?
Leave a comment below or ask us
- Adding Administrators
- Adding Members
- Adding Membership Plans
- Automated Payments
- Booking Resources
- Cloudessa Setup
- Credit Cards & Direct Debit
- Help Desk
- Managing Resources
- Member Questions
- Members Overview
- Netbox Wifi Setup
- One-time Charges
- Prepaid Booking Passes
- RFID/Swipe Card Check-in
- Registering Your Coworking Space
- The Admin Dashboard
- Time Passes
- Wifi Integration
The Cobot invoicing feature automates the task of invoicing your coworkers for their membership, booked resources, extra time passes and other types of charges. When enabled, we send each of your coworkers an email with a detailed invoice at the end of their billing periods.
Membership fees are charged one month in advance. If coworkers wish to buy extra time or day passes in addition to the time already included in their membership plan, they pay for those with the very next invoice (for details, see the Time Passes page). Similarly, other resources and services booked during the month are charged with the invoice following their use.
If you make use of credit card or Paypal payments, the payment status of the invoices is tracked automatically (see the Credit Cards and Direct Debit page). However, you can also track payments manually.
Manual payment tracking
To track payments manually, go to the invoice overview and click the invoice number of the payment you wish to record.
This will lead you to the invoice details. In the upper right corner, you will see the button for manually recording payment. Click this button.
A small screen will pop up, allowing you to record the date of payment and add a comment.
After you click the Save Payment button, the Record Payment button will disappear from the screen. The general invoice overview will then display the invoice as 'paid'.
To change your invoice settings go to Setup, Invoice Settings. This will bring you to the following form:
Any details you fill out on this page will appear on your invoice. Some highlighted features:
- Accessibility: using the checkboxes, you can indicate whether or not you wish to email the invoices to your members and whether or not you wish to make the invoices accessible to them online.
- Default invoice day: if you set this value to 1, members will be billed on the 1st of each month and their first invoice will be prorated from their day of joining to the 1st of the next month.
- Invoice number format: you can choose how to format your invoice number, e.g. add letters.
- Invoice text: allows you to add a customised message to all invoices.
By default, coworkers see their invoices on Cobot and are sent invoices by email. To ensure members cannot access the invoices online, check the hide invoices from members box.
You can create invoices for your coworkers at any time by clicking the New Invoice button in the upper right corner of the Invoices page.
To see a list of invoices for one individual member, go to the Members page and click the Past Invoices button in the Invoicing dropdown menu.