Admin Changing a Member's Plan
As an admin, you can set a member's plan to change immediately, at the end of their current subscription, or at any future date.
- Go to Manage » Members » Member Profile.
- Click the drop-down menu by Plan and select Change Plan.
- Choose the new plan the member will change to.
- At the bottom, you can set the change date and first invoice date.
- Click Change Plan and Cobot will switch to the new plan on that scheduled date.
Please note: The change date will default to the next scheduled invoice date
for the member, but as an administrator you can also set it to be an
immediate change or any date in the future. It is important to note that
Cobot will not automatically compensate for any
pro-rated invoicing or double-charged fees if you don't stay on the
regular member billing cycle.
Credit for future plan change
If you need to issue a credit for a future plan change:
- Go to the Member's Profile » Charges/Credits » Add Charge/Credit
- Under description, write something like "credit for plan change."
- Input a negative amount to provide a credit.
- Select the same date as the plan change.
- Click Charge/Credit.
- Now the credit will appear on the same invoice as the plan change.
Member changing their own plan
Your member can also schedule their own plan change:
- From their main member page, select Membership » Change.
- They will now see a list of your publicly visible plans to choose from. Once they click on 'Change Plan' they will see a confirmation screen showing the plan they are changing from and the plan they are changing to.
- Once they click on 'Change Now' they will be promted to accept the new plans 'Terms & Conditions' before being redirected back to their member Dashboard.
If your member is leaving, here's how you can cancel their membership.